Wednesday, April 13, 2011

'nack Time!


Silas has a new favorite, yet messy, snack. He has always LOVED anything flavored banana, that is until I gave him a real banana. I am telling you, this kid has a thing with textures. After a great reccomendation from a friend, I began rolling his banana pieces in crunched up Cheerios. Gold mine! Silas is in heaven!




As Si was eating his favorite 'nack (as he calls it) yesterday, he decided his hair needed a little styling. Well, actually, it all began with a serious game of "so big". Then, he remembered he actually had some hair, which is relatively new around here. By they time he was finished...well, I will let you see for yourself!



Soooooo big


Wait, what's that? Hair?



Let's see...


Banana mohawk!

After inhaling an entire banana and rejecting any liquid somewhat resembling milk or formula, the baby was still hungry for more. I guess that is why he weighs almost 25 lbs!


More please!


Blowing a kiss. Well, he doesn't quite have the "blow" part down yet!

1 comment:

Regan said...

Hey there! I just read your comment on my blog, so I thought I would respond here :). First of all, Silas is gorgeous! He is really a pretty, pretty child. I know you aren't suppose to say that about boys, but it's so true! Secondly, I ordered Knox's shirt from Lands' End. I looked around town for a while, but couldn't find a plain white one. And thirdly, Knox is very weird about textures, too. I am ready for this phase to end...we've been in it for about 5 months so far!