Sunday, April 3, 2011

The big day is here!

Silas is 1! I no longer have a "baby" but a "toddler." Wow! I will be back with a birthday party post. Just know that it was perfectly wonderful! Today, I want to share Silas's monthly pictures from the past year. I can't believe how quickly he has grown. To me, the biggest growth spurt was between months 4 and 5. He can still wear those pj's in the 5 month picture! This year has truly been the absolute best. God has blessed us in great ways! HAPPY BIRTHDAY LITTLE BUDDY!

Coming Home!

1 month

2 months


3 months

4 months

5 months


6 months

7 months

8 months

9 months

10 months

11 months


1st Birthday!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Happy Birthday, Silas! I think that he changed a lot from 7 to 8 months based on these pics. He's gotten cuter with every passing month :) I always wonder how they cam possibly get any cuter, then they do! I hope this wknd was wonderful! Can't wait to see party pics!