Saturday, August 14, 2010

A little catching up...

Weekend before last, we headed with Mimi and Chubbs to T-town so Aunt Cait could move into her new apartment.

I promise it was 750,000 degrees outside. After the two pack mules hauled load one into the new apartment, Mimi, Cait, and I began the task of unpacking. I'm not quite sure how Caitlin had that much stuff in one bedroom of an apartment... but we did have some fun sorting through it.







After all of that and a quick ride on Doris the elephant, Si did this...



Trust me, it didn't last long, but he was a trooper!!


It just so happens that the new apartment is located on a golf course. Great news for Chubbs and Daddy. The men sloughed off for a round. Before they could head out, we had to correct Chubbs's golf attire. His shirt was tucked in so tightly, not only did he look 108 years old, but we weren't sure he could breathe. When we tried to help him fix it, he pulled his pants up to his neck. HILARIOUS! I didn't quite catch it in time, but at least his shirt is slightly bloused now.


All in all it was an exhausting, yet wonderful weekend. Once we got home Sunday, all of us slept the afternoon away.




In other news, on Thursday, August 5, Si finally decided that he could roll over! He hadn't done it since, until yesterday. When I went to get him after his nap, he was like this.



Gotta love that little chubby thing! Chubbs and Mimi hadn't seen Si in a couple of weeks, so they headed over last night to play and stay with him after bedtime so Richard and I could make a big trip to Walmart. (and by big, I mean that we had 2 cart-fulls and spent a mortgage payment. LOL)





Ok, I think that catches everyone up!

No comments: