Wednesday, April 30, 2014

JB 3 months

JB is now 3 months old! He is such a smiley little guy with a cute curl right on the top of his head. JB eats 4-6 oz every feeding and experienced his first tornado warning in the closet last night. ;)  Here is a quick comparison.


JB wakes up each day anywhere from 7:00-7:30. He drinks his last bottle at night between 8:00-9:30 and then sleeps all night long in the cradle beside our bed. Eventually he will move to his room (that is far, far, far away in the front of the house) but Richard and I both agree there is no rush. I am letting him nap in his crib to get used to it and he is doing fairly well. He much prefers Mommy's arms or the swing.



Each morning after his bath, JB enjoys playing on the playmat. He also enjoys Goodnight Moon just like his big brother did. Thankfully, I have had these three months home with my boys. I do have to return to work for the month of May. I am so sad to leave my babies, but I am excited to see my school babies again. My heart is truly torn. One month until summer!

Rudy has finally started to get used to JB and loves to kiss him on the head when he is on the playmat. (Don't tell Daddy! He would be totally grossed out.) Rudy knows he isn't allowed on JB's mat, so he gets as close as he can without actually sleeping on it.

Here is a comparison of JB and Si. To be fair, Silas is 14 weeks and JB is exactly 12 weeks. They are wearing the same gown too. (Totally an accident!)



JB

Silas

I took a quick picture of the Tisdale boys. (I smile every time I think about the whole "Tisdale boys" thing.) Silas is 4 years old and JB is 12 weeks. We had just gotten back from a quick foot check up for Silas so he is rocking an x-ray sticker- not because he had one but because those are the only stickers Southern Bone and Joint has and if you are 4 and go to the doctor your MUST get a sticker. It is like a law or something.



Silas wanted to take a picture of JB and me after I took their picture. It was almost a success... Haha!

No comments: