Friday, October 5, 2012

Conversations to Remember

Si: What does God's hair look like?
Me: I don't know, buddy.
Si: It looks like this. (Puts both hands on head with fingers pointing up) It isn't down like mine. It is up.
Me: How do you know that? Have you ever seen God?
Si: No, Mommy, you have to go to heaven to see God!


This Sunday morning-
Si: I don't want to go to church.
R: Mrs. Leah will miss you!
Si: I don't want to go.
R: Well, who will tell Mrs. Leah about the circus?
Si: Paxton can.
(Paxton was not at the circus, but Si knew he would be in Sunday School)


After church, right after everyone buckled in-
Si: Well, I am NEVER going to church again!
R and I ignored his declaration and turned the radio on to cover our laughter.


To Grandmother-
Si: Mrs. Rebecca and Mr. Matt have a baby at their house. I don't have a baby at my house. I need one at my house.


No comments: