Tuesday, May 25, 2010

It was a great day to be Si's mom

Well, I am not going to update my blog daily for sure, but as for now, I am slightly addicted. For those of you that are wondering...my closet looks like this after today.




I know, I know, I know...Don't worry! 4 1/2 days left! Plenty of time! Silas is even practicing for our trip with his new hat.



The good news...Today was "Monday with Mimi!" Now, I do realize that it was Tuesday; however, we rescheduled yesterday due to a baby's tummy ache. This MwM, we went shopping. Why? Read my previous post about a couple of sad little outfits. Here are our wonderful results!!



They are ADORABUS! And the good news? Richard actually liked them all! (Richard would like to dress our son in either 3 piece seersucker suits or gangsta' style in wife-beaters, baggy jeans, and gold chains...don't forget a grill. As you can see, having him like the clothes Silas is wearing is an accomplishment. One day Silas will be very grateful that his mom is in charge of dressing him.)

I also wanted to share a few wonderful things that I enjoyed today.

A strong tiny fist


An adorable ear



Blue blue blue eyes with growing eyelashes



Perfect mouth and precious nose


Almost outie belly button


Chubby piggy toes

I wanted to share a blonde cowlick, but everytime I loaded the picture, the uploader rotated it. It only did it to the cowlick picture- no matter how I loaded it. It keeps doing strange spacing as well. If you know how to prevent/fix any of this, please let me know. I am also now accepting applications for someone to clean out a closet so I can funeralize my house so I can go on vacation.

1 comment:

Brooke said...

This is precious!