Saturday, July 24, 2010

Frightening Message

Last night, Richard turned on my camera to take pictures of Si in the bathtub, and I received one of the scariest messages I have ever gotten : MEMORY STICK FULL. Are you kidding me?! I mean I know that every picture I have taken with my camera since I got it at Christmas is still saved on the memory stick, but come on!!! Didn't my camera understand that this was Si's 16 week old bath, and he is so wiggly that I need more than three shots to get a non-blurry one?!?!






I guess not... but, you see, I am terrified of deleting all of my pictures from my card because what if my computer crashes? Then I lose every picture of Si from his birth until 16 weeks. I don't think so! Looks like I am going to purchase a new memory card today.

Better news: Silas turned 16 weeks yesterday. He is a wiggling, moving, shaking machine. I took about 60 pictures yesterday. In approximately 40 of them, he is a blur. Supposedly my very expensive camera has an "I don't take blurry pictures because I have this function" function. Apparently, I don't know how to work it correctly. I mean doesn't the "auto" setting mean that it handles all of that stuff for me? Oh well. Here are some of the better attempts! (Blanton, any crooked pictures are because of me standing beside his changing table or crib...not on purpose because I think they are cool or make me a good photographer...LOL!)





Silas decided to eat John Brown this week. When he couldn't, it caused a mini-meltdown. Ha!



1 comment:

Abby said...

Yay! Glad you're a willing participant! Also, I recommend an external harddrive for backing up your pics on and/or download to a website in addition to having them on your harddrive on your PC.

Nice meeting you! Silas is a DOLL (loooove the header!)