Sunday, January 29, 2012

Where, oh where, have the Tisdales been?

*I began this post in November! Oops!

That is a great question. Currently we have been attacked by mounds of laundry to wash, stacks of papers to grade, weekly football games to conquer, a headstrong toddler that goes non-stop, plus numerous fun activities including the Botanical Gardens, Fall Festivals, and other Saturday adventures. Bless Si's heart, this Saturday, he couldn't even make it to his afternoon nap and instead opted for a 10:00 one. (Which does end up working out since we have HUGE 'Nut Fest plans today.) So as Si sleeps, I decided to avoid the suffocating monotony of daily chores to nap, surf, and blog. Hooray! An update! (I mean, the laundry is never-ending, right?) I am going to squish August-October into one post so stay with me.

Check out this cute little buddy at the pumpkin patch! We headed with my parents and the Blakeneys to Aplin Farms to celebrate fall. Silas, without a doubt, loved riding the wagon behind the tractor the best. He would ride all day if we would let him! We came home with 3 pumpkins for our little family. Good times.





Silas wore two made-by-mommy costumes this Halloween/Harvest Day. At our church, there is a Bible costume competition. You may remember us rocking it out last year with our Adam costume. (By us I mean Silas) It was surely hard to top....but I tried with the Jordan River. He had water pants made by sweet LA. She is my sewing tutor, and I guess the thought of another 3 hour pant making lesson was frightening so she handled it herself. Ha! Two water capes rounded off the costume. I made his BammBamm costume myself with a little help from Aunt Cait!



Well, the little buddy is crying, so enjoy the pics! (So much for the in-depth post covering all of the fall's events. Still to come: Peanut Festival and Christmas)

No comments: