Wednesday, September 15, 2010

The best $10 I've spent in a while...

Instead of heading to Richard's football game, I waited in line last Friday to enter the Ozark consignment sale in hopes of getting some amazing deals. Let's just say I was highly disappointed. However, I did purchase one little jewel for ten dollars that seems to be well worth my long wait in line. Notice how blurry Si is on a rather focused background.







The constant jumping, bouncing, banging, and dancing is out of control! If only the pictures could capture the sheer joy being experienced.



(Please ignore the teal mannequin head sporting the Auburn toboggan on the foyer table in the background...that is Steve, the head for my classroom's scarecrow. Ha!)

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Anna Lee loved her doorway jumper for a while, then hated it then loved it again and now she's over it. You should definitely plan on going to the Kids Market at the end of this month - you'll find a ton of great stuff for the little guy!